Gardening Pete – Facebook Competition
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the conditions for entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is: Fiber Fresh Feeds Ltd
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children.
- The start date of the competition is Friday the 23rd of March and the end date of the competition is Monday the 16th of April.
- To enter the Promotion individuals must like, share and comment why they need Gardening Pete to help them.
- Fiber Fresh Feeds Ltd accepts no liability for entries lost or not submitted.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process will be ineligible to win.
- Prize: the Prize is detailed on Facebook. If the winner is outside of 3hrs drive from Pukekohe, Auckland, the consultation will take place over the phone or on Skype.
- The Winner(s) of the Prize(s) will be selected by the Promoter after the Promotion Period ends. This random draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. If the Winner cannot be contacted by email or phone then the prize will be redrawn.
- The Prize(s) is subject to availability, is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By claiming a Prize(s) the Winner(s) agrees to their name being published on the Promoter’s website and Email Newsletter.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter may contact them by email after the Promotional Period to advise the Winner of the Promotion. The Promoter will only continue to contact entrants if they have agreed to receive the Promoter’s email newsletter. Subject to any applicable privacy laws.
- These rules are governed by the relevant laws of New Zealand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.